Note: English is the official language of DPC 2012. Proposals and submissions will be accepted only electronically by e-mail. Send your proposal as an attachment to your e-mail to Traci Shepard.
- Abstract of proposed presentation
- Proposed format of presentation
- Brief description of the presentation for the conference program (100 words)
Presentation Format Options:
- Individual paper from industry
- Collaborative industry/academic paper
- Lead a panel discussion
- Contact information: name, company, title, address, office phone & fax, e-mail and website (if applicable)
Deadline for Proposals: March 12, 2012
Notification and Acceptance Requirements:
Notification of acceptance will be announced on or before March 30, 2012.
Acceptance will not be complete until at least one of the authors has registered to attend the conference and present the paper.
The formal presentation will be included in the proceedings and consist of approximately 24 pages of PowerPoint slides (one slide per page).
Deadline for Final Power Point slide submissions due by: April 30, 2012